In today’s time & world, we are spending most of our time indoors for all our work. We often hear discussions about the pollution and air quality issues around us while traveling outside.
At the same time, according to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the quality of air indoors can be much worse, it can be either your office or your home. The indoor air allows all different kinds of germs, dust particles, and micro-sized items that can cause breathing issues or allergies.
This can be quite scary considering the amount of time we spend indoors for work. for relaxation or some much-needed sleep. So, how do you ensure better quality air indoors? You can invest in some good air purifiers for your better health and the people around you.
What do Air Purifiers do?
Air Purifiers consist of internal fans that circulate air in your rooms. They start removing air-borne germs, dust, or pollen with the help of well-maintained filters. Thus, they keep your surroundings free from harmful particles and help you breathe fresh and pure indoors.
Respr Self Personal Air Purifier
- It drives fresh air into your breathing zone.
- Battery life is for 25-30hours.
- Can be recharged by any USB charger
- User friendly.
- Effective against bacteria, viruses, and mold.
- Creates a safe and pure zone around the head.
- Protects from dust particles and keeps away from other allergies.
- There is not much maintenance and it is easy to use.
Visit Our Website – Retalr